Experts in TOURIST, BUSINESS,STUDENT & FAMILY VISAS
If you wish to visit a country as a tourist or for business or even to visit family and friends living there, then you must apply for a visit visa.
You will have to apply for either a tourist visa or a business visa based on the purpose of your visit.
Tourist visas are issued to tourists who want to visit a country for a vacation or for sightseeing. These visas have a limited validity period and do not allow the foreign visitor to conduct any business while in the country. However, the application procedure, eligibility requirements and the required documents can vary from country to country.
For conducting client meetings, attending conferences, visiting on-site, or conducting sales meetings, the business visa is usually the best option. The majority of business visas allow you to:
Stay in the country for a while
Carry out commercial and financial transactions
Set up a temporary office
Travel in that country
- A passport with a minimum validity of 6 months from the date of travel is required
- Photocopy of the passport’s bio page
- A copy of the two-way tickets must be submitted at the time of application
- Evidence of financial resources through the most recent bank statement
- Invitation letter from a sponsor/friend/family member in the overseas country
- Statement of the sponsor’s/friend’s/finances in the overseas country
- A copy of the sponsor’s passport
- If you are married to an overseas national, you will need a marriage certificate
- In the case of minors, the parents’ birth certificates and marriage certificates are required